skip to content | Accessibility Information


Advanced Search


Search Results for "apply"

There were 212 articles found for your query:

Page 1 of 11 ·  Previous  · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · Next
  1. How do I change my personal details on my Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)? You must tell the Home Office as soon as you can if: you change your name (for example, because of marriage or by deed poll); you change your gender, legally or perma
  2. What must I do if my Biometric Residence Permit (BRP) is lost or stolen? If your biometric residence permit is lost or stolen, you must report the loss or theft to us as soon as possible by e-mailing BRPLost@homeoffice.gsi.g
  3. How do I use my Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)? If your biometric residence permit is lost or stolen, you must report the loss or theft to us as soon as possible by e-mailing BRPLost@homeoffice.gsi.g
  4. How do I travel to the UK without my Biometric Residence Permit (BRP)? You will be issued with a travel visa in your passport which will be valid for 30 days from the date you indicated as your intended travel date in your visa application. The travel visa is proof onl
  5. Which postgraduate courses have a January or other intake? The vast majority of MMU postgraduate taught courses (MA/MSc) start in September. For a full
  6. What is the deadline to apply for undergraduate courses? Full-time courses If you are applying for a full-time undergraduate course, you will need to submit your application via
  7. What is the MMU Student Support Package? We have created a £1000 per year MMU Student Support Package for new full-time first year undergraduate students starting university in September 2015.
  8. Do I need to apply for the Student Support Package? If you are a full time student, you do not need to make a separate application to the University. All the information we require to assess you for the
  9. I have a tuition fee loan or grant from Student Finance. How are my tuition fees... During your online enrolment, please tick the relevant box to advise that you have a tuition fee loan/grant from Student Finance. If the loan/grant does not cover all your fees, please select additi
  10. What is the met card, and how does it work? The met card is a card with a unique card number, which holds pre-paid credit for you to spend on a range of university goods and services. You can top up funds on your met card yourself, or
  11. Who is eligible for a met card, and how do I get one? If you are a new first year full time MMU undergraduate student (not an incoming exchange student), you will automatically be given a met card once you have enrolled on your
  12. Why have I not received a met card? If you are a new first year full time undergraduate student (not incoming exchange student), you should automatically receive an email to let you know where to go to collect your me
  13. I need information on the Loyalty Discount MMU graduates enrolling for a postgraduate course at the University may be eligible to apply for a special Loyalty Discount on programme fees. More information on this discount can be found
  14. What is a credibility interview? A credibility interview is a part of your Tier 4 (General) immigration application. Whether you make the visa application in in your country of residence or in the UK, if you are eligible to,
  15. How can I visit the University? We hold postgraduate course fairs four times a year in September, November, February and June. To find details of upcoming events, and to book a place, please visit our
  16. When will I find out if Iíve been invited for an interview? Some of our courses include an interview stage after the UCAS application. If this is the case, it will be stated on our eProspectus under th
  17. How can I book for an Open Day? We would encourage you to attend one of our Open Days as they are a great opportunity to visit the University, find out about our facilities, tour the campus and see student accommodation.
  18. I have studied in an English-speaking university. Do I still need an English Lan... If you have completed a degree level qualification at a reputable UK institution or
  19. Do you offer English Language courses? If you need to improve your English before you start your undergraduate or postgraduate programme, MMU offer a wide variety of courses to prepare you for your studies, whatever your current level of
  20. How do I apply for a Worldwide exchange? Pick up an application form from the Business School Student Hub or download the application form here. Firstly,
Page 1 of 11 ·  Previous  · 1 · 2 · 3 · 4 · 5 · 6 · 7 · 8 · 9 · 10 · 11 · Next quick withdrawal online casinos safest online casinos federal laws real money slots us players